As Norwich International Airport’s preferred handling agent, we have the expertise to look after a range of aircraft types and sizes. We are dedicated to the smooth and efficient aircraft handling of all non-scheduled business, private and general aviation aircraft and helicopters. Whether you fly a private aircraft, helicopter have an executive jet, we can look after your needs.
EXECUTIVE & BUSINESS AIRCRAFT HANDLING
In recent years we have provided professional, competitively priced ground handling services at Norwich International Airport to a wide variety of visitors from general aviation to VIP and corporate flights including politicians, celebrities, royalty, foreign ministers and The Red Arrows.
We have the facilities at Norwich International Airport and expertise to handle executive aircraft, and helicopters of every shape and size. Our dedicated Business Aviation Centre and highly experienced staff ensure that you, your aircraft, passengers and crew are well looked after in modern, spacious surroundings.
- Private location away from main terminal
- VIP passenger lounge
- Guest conference and office facilities
- Complimentary refreshments
- Complimentary secure private car park
GENERAL AVIATION AIRCRAFT HANDLING
‘Everybody at SaxonAir is so helpful and pleasant it’s such a delight to fly in and out, we feel like we’ve known them all forever!’
– Owner light aircraft
Since we became Norwich International Airport’s preferred handling agent in 2010, SaxonAir has actively encouraged and welcomed all General Aviation (GA) aircraft back to Norwich.
All GA flights will receive exactly the same friendly, professional service that we extend to our corporate jet customers. Whether your flight is for a social occasion, business or pleasure, there are plenty of very good reasons to visit Norwich, Norfolk and beautiful surrounding areas.
- Our purpose built Business Aviation Centre offers first class rest and flight planning facilities for both pilots and passengers.
- Dedicated crew lounge and briefing room
- Weather briefings, NOTAMS, flight planning assistance
- CFMU slot negotiation (IFR flights)
- Wireless high speed internet
- Complimentary tea, coffee and refreshments
Training flights are also very welcome at Norwich Airport and SaxonAir can provide briefing room facilities for students and instructors. Please call to discuss your requirements and to enquire about our training discounts available.
OFFSHORE FLIGHT SUPPORT & LOGISTICS
Norwich International Airport currently provides access to a range of flights which support the offshore energy industry. There are regular daily services to Aberdeen and Amsterdam and an increasing number of offshore helicopter flights serving the Southern North Sea. Norwich is now second only to Aberdeen as a centre for offshore helicopter services on the east coast.
- Four dedicated offshore passenger check in desks complete with VANTAGE POB
- VANTAGE POB ID card production available
- Passenger lounge with seating for more than 60 passengers
- Customs facility
- 100% screening (x ray and physical search) of all baggage, freight and personnel
- Passenger alcohol testing and inbound security checks available
- Access to Air Crew Doctor in Business Aviation Centre
- On site Survival One – to provide, issue, maintain and store survival suits and PLB’s
- VISCOM passenger briefings provided
- Conform to Oil & Gas UK guidelines (OGUK)
- Freight handling including Dangerous Goods
- Flexible passenger briefing rooms
- Secure Car Parking available close to BAC
FBO AIRCRAFT & HELICOPTER HANGARAGE
We currently have modern, well equipped aircraft hangarage available for long term or short term rental. Situated at Norwich Airport (EGSH) suitable for aircraft up to and including Challenger Series.
The hangar is fully heated and lit, with additional office space available.
- Hangarage available 510 square meters
- Office space available 95 square meters
Our facility is also equipped with a modern reception area, two conference rooms , cafeteria to cater for your needs, VIP lounge and crew facilities.
Contact John Dewing for further details.